- B.S. Coastal Carolina University
- O.D. The Ohio State University College of Optometry
- Primary Care optometry for all ages with special interest in pediatrics
Associations and Certifications:
- American Optometric Association
- Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Mid-Counties Optometric Association
Awards and Achievements:
- Graduated Cum Laude from The Ohio State College of Optometry
- Member of Gold Key International Optometric Honor Society
- Member of Beta Sigma Kappa Optometric Honor Society
- Dr. Bauer was born and raised in Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania. While in Optometry school, she spent time volunteering at community and school vision and eye wellness screenings and served on a medical mission trip to Jamaica. Her clinical rotations included time at the Salt Lake City Veterans Affairs Hospital managing ocular disease, as well as pediatric care at the Ohio State Binocular Vision and Pediatrics clinic in Columbus, Ohio.
- After spending the last few years living in multiple different states, Dr. Bauer couldn’t be happier to finally be settled back in PA with her husband and their Corgi. Together they enjoy kayaking, travelling to National Parks, and watching Penn State football.
- Lock Haven