- B.S. Juniata College
- MSHMS Duquesne University
- O.D. Salus University Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Ocular disease management, including age-related macular degeneration, diabetes, and glaucoma. Co-management of post-surgery patients with local ophthalmologists. Contact lens fitting.
Associations and Certifications:
- American Optometric Association
- Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Mid-Counties Optometric Association
- Dr. Hollister joined Nittany Eye Associates in February 2019. She was born and raised in Altoona, PA.
- While attending optometry school, Dr. Hollister completed her third-year optometric clinical rotation with Nittany Eye Associates. After practicing in Philadelphia and Hagerstown, MD, she has returned to central Pennsylvania and now resides in the Penns Valley area with her husband Ryan, a native of Mifflinburg, two children, her dog, and numerous chickens. Together, they love spending time outdoors and with friends and family.
- Spring Mills, Windmere