- B.S. Pennsylvania State University
- M.S. Pennsylvania State University
- D.O. Salus University Pennsylvania College of Optometry
Associations and Certifications:
- American Optometric Association
- Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Mid-Countries Optometric Association
- National Glaucoma Society
Awards and Achievements:
- Graduated with honors from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Achieved honors in all clinical rotations while at the Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Dr. Brown joined Nittany Eye Assocaites in in 2016. He grew up in Warriors Mark, Pennsylvania and graduated from Tyrone High School. During his years at Penn State, he was a member of several National Champion or Reserve National Champion quiz bowl teams for the Animal Science Department as well as being an Ag Advocate and a member of the Dairy Science club and Block and Bridle club.
- While attending optometry school Dr. Brown completed a rotation with Nittany Eye Associates and was excited to join the practice after completing his training. Dr. Brown currently resides on a small farm in Warriors Mark with his wife and three boys and in his limited free time enjoys running and biking.
- Windmere, Tyrone