- B.S. Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
- O.D. Salus University at Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Soft Contact lenses, including MiSight Myopia Control
- Ocular disease management including macular degeneration, diabetes, and Dry Eye
- Dr. Bargender joined Nittany Eye Associates in February of 2020. To Dr. Bargender, delivering quality patient care is one the most important aspects of the profession. Making people smile and laugh during a routine eye exam or any follow up visits is what makes the profession enjoyable. The personal connection that one makes with the patient while taking care of their eye health as well as their overall health is what made Dr. Bargender choose to be an Optometrist.