- B.S. University of Scranton, magna cum laude
- O.D. Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Cataract and laser surgical co-management
- Keratoconus and contact lens
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Low vision rehabilitation
- Concussion/traumatic brain injury rehabilitation
Associations and Certifications:
- American Optometric Association
- Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Mid-Counties Optometric Society
Awards and Achievements:
- Dr. Trego graduated with clinical honors in Low Vision and Primary care at Pennsylvania College of Optometry.
- Dr. Trego is a native of Mifflinburg, PA. He is an avid golfer, skier, and cook. He still enjoys playing in a local men's basketball league and refuses to admit that it might be time to hang up the sneakers. He and his wife Danielle enjoy cheering on their daughter Natalie and son Joey in whatever sport is in season.
- Grays Woods and Windmere