- B.S. Penn State University
- O.D. Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University
- Family practice, ocular disease and contact lens
Associations and Certifications:
- American Optometric Association
- Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Mid-Counties Optometric Association
Awards and Achievements:
- Clinical honors in ocular disease and primary care at the Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Dr. Kibe grew up in Reedsville, Pennsylvania. Her interest in optometry started at a young age, as her parents worked for a nonprofit organization serving the blind and visually impaired. At the Pennsylvania College of Optometry Dr. Kibe aligned her studies to work in a medically focused, family practice setting. She completed clinical rotations at an Indian Health Services hospital in New Mexico and 3 medically based practices, including Nittany Eye Associates.
- Upon graduation Dr. Kibe happily returned to the Happy Valley community and joined the Nittany Eye team. Here she enjoys working with horses, skiing, sailing, traveling, and exploring with her young family.