- B.S. Juniata College
- O.D. Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Ocular Disease
- Macular Degeneration
- Dry Eye
Associations and Certifications:
- American Optometric Association
- Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Mid-Counties Optometric Association
Awards and Achievements:
- Graduated with highest academic and clinical honors from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Mid-Counties “Young Optometrist of the year” in 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Served as Secretary, Vice president and President of Mid-counties Optometric Society
- Dr. Russell joined Nittany Eye Associates in 2010 after graduation from optometry school. She had previously worked at Nittany Eye while at Juniata as a technician and later as a student doctor. While at Juniata Dr. Russell enjoyed being part of the college swim team as well as Health Occupations Students of America and Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
- She primarily sees patients in her hometown of Tyrone, where she now resides with her husband and three children. She enjoys spending time outdoors with her family biking, boating, and camping. She also enjoys watching her children play sports.