- B.S. University of South Dakota
- Residency: Cornea and Contact Lens, Northeastern State University Oklahoma College of Optometry
- O.D. University of Houston College of Optometry
- Cornea and contact lens
- Acute eye care, family practice optometry, clinical research, diabetic eye care, dry eye
Associations and Certifications:
- American Academy of Optometry – fellow
- American Optometric Association
- Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Mid-Counties Optometric Association
- Scleral Lens Education Society - fellow
Awards and Achievements:
- National Keratoconus Foundation Top Doc
- Beta Sigma Kappa Scholar
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Metro Optics Excellence in GP Lens Award
- Dr. Harsch grew up in a small town in South Dakota and played sports and participated in many other extracurriculars in school. She moved to Houston, TX for optometry school and further specialized in cornea and contact lens. Her clinical rotation specialties included hospital based optometric care, special needs patients, dry eye, surgical care, and specialty contact lens.
- She enjoys seeing family practice patients of all ages and specializes in contact lenses including myopia management, ortho-keratology, multifocal, astigmatism, keratoconus, and post-surgical.
- Dr. Harsch enjoys spending time with her husband, their two children, and their family dog.