DR. JOHN BRANDT JR.
Dr. John Brandt Jr., O.D.
Education: B.S. Lehigh University, O.D. Pennsylvania College of Optometry
Specializes in: Dr. Brandt Jr. provides both primary eye care and advanced treatment and pathology management. In addition, he provides pre and post-operative care for cataract and LASIK surgeries
Associations and Certifications:
- Dr. Brandt Jr. is a member of the American Optometric Association
- Member of the Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Member of the Mid-Counties Optometric Association
- Member of the Lock Haven Rotary Club.
- He has served as a board member for the Clinton County Community Foundation, the Ross Library, Great Island Presbyterian Church and the Clinton County Visiting Nurses Association.
Awards and Achievements:
Dr. Brandt Jr. has been chosen the “Best in Clinton County” for the last 15 years
In 1982, after graduation, Dr. Brandt returned to Lock Haven to begin his clinical practice with his father, Dr. John Brandt Sr., an ophthalmologist. In 1998, he completed his Ocular and Therapeutics certification. For over 65 years, Brandt Eyecare, Inc. provided exceptional vision care to their patients in a family-friendly atmosphere. In 2018, Nittany Eye Associates merged with Brandt Eyecare, Inc. where Dr. Brandt continues to provide outstanding services to his patients.