We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Here are some of the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- RETeval, ERG- LKC Technologies
- ERG testing provides an objective, non-invasive method of evaluating retinal function.
- iVue- Optovue
- This scan gives an in-depth look at the health of your retina to help identify early signs of disease before they may be noticeable on clinical examination.
- Frequency Doubling Technology, FDT 710- Humphrey
- This FDT is a small, automated peripheral vision testing device that can detect visual field vision loss.
- Autorefractor Keratometer Tonometer, Tonoref II M3 – Marco
- This is a computer-controlled machine used to provide an objective measurement of a person’s prescription.
- Automated Refraction System, RT-5100- Marco
- The refraction system creates extremely precise and reliable electronic refractions, reduces staff variables, and removes transcription errors, while smoothly integrating with EMR systems.
- Auto Lensmeter, LM-600P UV – Marco
- This is used for verifying the accurate configuration of a pair of eye lenses.
- Tonometer, TA01i- iCare
- This device offers safe, quick, and easy IOP measurements without anesthesia or air.
- Heidelberg Retinal Tomograph, HRT- Heidelberg Engineering
- This is a diagnostic procedure used for precise observation and documentation of the optic nerve head, essential for the diagnosis and management of glaucoma.
- Visual Field, Octopus 900- Haag-Streit Diagnostics
- This is a full-field perimeter offering both static and kinetic perimetry. It provides fast screenings, early detection, general thresholding, and kinetic testing for diagnosing and monitoring a wide range of visual fields.
- Avanti RTVUE XR- Optovue
- This OCT technology generates high-resolution, cross-sectional, and three-dimensional images of the retina, optic disc, and anterior segment to give you valuable information that aids in the diagnosis and management of a range of ocular diseases.
- Anterior segment Camera on Slit Lamp- Hitachi Accu II
- This camera allows the eye care specialist to capture individual photos and videos using a high-resolution, digital camera. This allows doctors to record all or part of the examination, and to save any individual still images as findings.
- IOL Master- Zeiss
- This allows fast, accurate measurements of eye length and surface curvature.
- Corneal Endothelial Analytics, Cellchek- Konan Medical
- This CellChek captures high quality images of your corneal endothelium. This gives a more comprehensive look at the cornea and is particularly valuable in cases such as keratoconus, corneal transplants, or corneal dystrophies.
- Adapt Dx Pro- Maculogix
- This is a fully automated dark adaptometer that quickly measures the ability of the eyes to adjust from bright light to darkness. This aids in the detection and management of AMD.
- Three-Dimensional Analysis System for the Anterior Segment Analyzer, Scansys- Mediworks
- Corneal topography is used to monitor and measure changes that may occur to the shape and integrity of the cornea of your eye.
- CA-800- Topcon
- This corneal analyzer offers a complete solution for the full diagnostic evaluation of the anterior corneal surface, as well as the Meibomian Glands observation and Tear Film analysis.
- Panoramic Ophthalmoscope, California- Optos
- Optos Retinal Imaging involves the use of diagnostic equipment to view the retina using a scanning laser. This non-dilating camera will capture an image of the retina in one shot and results are available immediately.
- Ocular Response Analyzer
- Ocular Response Analyzer(ORA) is the only device that measures Corneal Hysteresis (CH) and Corneal Compensated IOP (IOPcc).
- MiBo Thermoflo
- A therapy for dry eye and blepharitis. In just 12 minutes per eye, his device gently massages the margins of the eyelids, using controlled heat to unclog the meibomian glands.
- In-office procedure to help prevent the risk of dry eye and blepharitis. The BlephEx handpiece carefully spins a medical-grade disposable micro-sponge along the edge of your eyelids and lashes, discarding any debris and exfoliating your eyelids.
- TearLab Osmolarity System
- This test offers data that can help better distinguish dry eye patients from non-dry eye patients. This collects a tear sample, and the osmolarity levels (salt content) are calculated through electrical impedance technology. This value will be interpreted by the doctor, and a diagnosis based on Dry Eye Disease severity can be made.
- This is a rapid result, in-office test that detects elevated levels of MMP-9, an inflammatory marker that is consistently elevated in the tears of patients with dry eye disease.
- RightEye Sensorimotor allows eye care professionals to quickly and objectively identify and address Binocular Vision Disorders.